Dunham Forest Golf & Country Club Visitor Information
Play throughout the year at one of the top 10 golf courses in Cheshire
Sand-based Dunham Forest Golf Course is open all year round. We welcome visitors every day from 8am – subject to availability. On arrival please come to our Pro-Shop where Paul or one of the team will be on hand to answer any questions.
We are pleased to offer:
• the hire of practice balls, buggies or trolleys (electric or pull)
• equipped locker room facilities
• refreshment provision in the clubhouse, bar, and restaurant
“Great course, in fantastic condition – greens are VERY fast, food VERY good – I would certainly recommend’’. Jonny Bassey. 20th June 2017
Want to join us for a round of golf?
If you’ve never played at Dunham Forest Golf & Country Club before or if you are a returning visitor, we’d love to welcome you.
Large group bookings:
• To find out about our golf day packages or to make a reservation for a group of 10+, please call 0161 928 2605 (Ext 2) or email email@example.com
Smaller group and individual bookings:
• To make a small group or individual reservation call our Pro-Shop on 0161 928 2727 to check availability and reserve tee times.
Cheshire cards are accepted by prior arrangement. Please contact our Pro-Shop on 0161 928 2727 to discuss this in more detail.
Dunham Forest Golf & CC’s dress code and golf club rules
The dress code at Dunham Forest Golf & CC
Prohibited on the course:
- denim jeans
- collarless shirts (except recognised golf attire)
- track or leisure suits
Prohibited in the clubhouse:
- golf shoes
Allowed on the course and in the clubhouse:
- knee length tailored shorts with white sport socks
- smart casual wear (unless otherwise notified)
Please ensure that shirts are tucked in at all times.
Golf shoes ONLY are allowed on the course.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our club we invite you to apply in writing to the Membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of age, handicap and any previous golfing experience.