Why become a Member of Dunham Forest Golf & Country Club?
Golf membership is not only rewarding in terms of potential improvements in your golf game, but also in numerous other ways. For instance membership also entitles you to full use of all club facilities and not just the course – including a driving range, putting green, professional shop, indoor golf simulator, clubhouse restaurant and bar and other social activities such as Bridge.
Clubhouses are famous tor their unique, friendly and welcoming atmosphere with many opportunities to make friends for life. Indeed, for many members, the clubhouse atmosphere can be more important than the course itself.
At Dunham Forest Golf & Country Club, we are known for both the standard of our course and the quality of our clubhouse.
- Clubhouse and Catering. Our clubhouse is constantly being upgraded and improved to make sure we offer a comfortable place to relax after a round of golf with fantastic food and service that’s second to none.
- Networking. This is often an under-rated area of golf club membership. As a member you will engage with hundreds of other members and if you run your own business, some of these members could be converted into new customers. At Dunham forest Golf & CC, we offer Tee Sponsorship which brings a lot of business to our sponsors.
- Health benefits. The health benefits of golf are too often undersold. Over the course of an 18 hole round you can walk 3 to 5 miles and burn as many as 2000 calories – all of which is in the Cheshire countryside where you will be getting plenty of fresh air!
- Friendship. Golf is a great way of meeting new people. At Dunham Forest Golf & CC, we set up introduction games for new members and with our thriving social membership, it will be hard not to make new friends for life.
Cheshire golf membership.
At Dunham Forest Golf & CC we have an active and well-supported golf membership programme that welcomes players of all levels.
- Introduction games for new members to find playing partners of a similar level.
- Help improving driving, chipping and putting with expert tips on stance, swing and grip from our resident Golf Professional Paul Dennis who also offers lessons.
- Regular competitions and inter-club matches for all levels.
- A wide range of social activities for all our members, including a thriving Bridge club and Pilates classes.
For details of our pricing and special offers, call 0161 928 2605 or email email@example.com for an application form.